- After a pause, he gave a studied answer.
- She has studied science in college as well.
- She has a creative mind.
- We need a creative person to write this content.
- The operation proved a complete success.
- Prove your innocence.
- They conducted an intelligence test.
- Intelligence comes from reading and studying.
- One of the robbers waited outside to act as a lookout.
- The police was on lookout for 3 weeks.
- He is an industrious worker.
- She’s extremely competent and industrious.
- We’ll need accurate costings before we can agree to fund the scheme.
- It won’t be a successful product because its costing is already very high.
- The main crops grown for export are coffee and rice.
- We don’t grow crops anymore, we now deal in vegetables.
- The prisoners were sweating with fear.
- It was so sunny that I started sweating intensely.
- Sania Mirza is a tennis player.
- My son enjoys tennis the most.
||हैरत में डालना
- I am flabbergasted to see all these compliments.
- I was flabbergasted to see him after 10 years.
- I really enjoyed that film.
- I enjoy meeting people and seeing new places.
- Tribes have been always been exploited by these travel guides to entertain the tourists.
- Tribes were removed from their places and factories were built.
- Pick a card from the pack.
- Pick the red apples only.
- I have no pockets in this shirt.
- She thrust her hands deep in/into her pockets.
- The boat was held at the bank with a hook.
- You have to turn the hook to the other side to open the frame and then only you can fix another picture in this.
- I shall combine these pictures in an album.
- Combine these songs to make a parody.
- This tea is very hot, so sip it carefully.
- I just a want a sip of water.
- I am drawing a chair for myself to sit.
- Rosie loves drawing.
- This behavior is abnormal.
- This plant is abnormal, I think it is diseased.
- You won’t find much people here.
- There were people from Australia.
- I am learning Spanish these days.
- I think you should learn cooking.
- I think you must go to a legal financier.
- Being a financier is a really hard profession.
- She has the power to take the decisions for her family.
- I have the power to run 2 kms without stopping even once.
- I haven’t got many blood relatives.
- All her distant relatives came to the wedding.
||अभी – अभी
- This is a just assessment of the facts.
- I just smiled at him.
||के बारे में
- What’s that book about?
- This is a film about the Spanish Civil War.
- It was a cute little poem which the kids prepared on their own.
- She gave me little rice in a bowl.
- He is a software specialist.
- She’s a specialist in modern French literature.
- How many people does your company employ?
- I have employed 3 new machines to increase the production.
- You can enter only when the principal bids.
- She was bidden to the wedding.
- Do you possess any foreign currency?
- The dollar is a strong currency.
- You cannot accomplish something unless you have the zeal to.
- She has the zeal for dancing.
- You are such duffer students!
- It is just to call him a duffer.
- I have said nothing to him.
- There was nothing in the box.
- The accounts department is having a Christmas party this week.
- She is the Head of the English Department of our college.
- I have gained nothing out of this business.
- They must gain some support from the students to win the elections.
- There is a vast library in my college.
- I got a book issued from the library.
- Our school took the students to a biscuit factory.
- Her father is a manager in a factory.
- It’s good news, I hope.
- I’m hoping for an interview next week.
- There is no growth of our company at present.
- My father got me a car as my birthday present.
- Who designed this building/dress/furniture?
- I don’t like the design of this bedsheet.
- We went to Egypt on holiday last year.
- At this time of year the beaches are almost deserted.
- This is an ordinary dress.
- She looked really ordinary in the party.
- The old man was carrying a load of sticks.
- Stick this sheet on the wall.
- Please restore all the deleted data.
- After a week in bed, she was fully restored to health.
- I can’t concentrate on my work with all that noise.
- Concentrate on your work.
- Phones are prohibited in the company premises to avoid any communication of the private policies.
- We cannot take an action which is against our policies.
- He made a sudden movement towards the gate.
- He had no movement in his legs since he met an accident.
- Fold these clothes properly.
- Will you help me to fold the sheets?
- I don’t think, this is the right process to make batter for cupcakes.
- The process is delayed because we haven’t received permissions from the trustees of the school.
- The colony has decided to get new fencing done around the park before the Christmas party.
- The fence has broken from one corner.
- Two boys supported the aged man to stand.
- Farmers are supported by the government in a lot of matters.
- He is the richest man in the entire world.
- I will do what I like, let the world say whatever they please.
- This is our car.
- We have sold our house last week.
- Have you resolved the problem of transport yet?
- The couple resolved their differences and made an effort to get along.
- The agreement says that the profit and losses will be shared by all the partners equally.
- They are running their business freely without any agreement.
- Can you suggest me some latest wedding songs?
- She follows latest trends.
- There was an eruption of joy at the final whistle.
- An eruption of noises.
- You’ve got to try to keep active as you grow older.
- She is an active student.
- This is not a problem of just one country, it has become an international issue.
- She won a dance competition at an international level.
- Two dynasties united to fight their common enemy.
- The whole village was united in their grief.
- India got its independence from the British rule in 1947.
- She enjoys independence because she stays away from her family.
- I had to give up because I was really helpless at that time.
- I am helpless, I have to send him to a boarding school.
- This is the hardest decision of my life.
- The company will make a decision shortly.
- Let me embellish this dress with some beads and sepia-stones.
- She embellished her hairstyle with a golden accessory.
- We can fit another person in my car.
- Do you know another way to do this job?
- She made a few minor adjustments to the focus of her camera.
- I have to make a few adjustments to my business plan.
- In every gadget, even the smallest unit is very crucial.
- There are 5 units in this factory.
- This piece of work is below standard/is not up to standard.
- They have a high living standard.
- Both men and women are equal in the eyes of God.
- All the boxes are equal in size.
- He has just been promoted to the rank of captain.
- My son stood on rank 2 in his class.
- His father is a naval officer.
- He is a top-ranking officer.
- I would love to learn the history of Mughal rule in India.
- I am really not interested in knowing your life history.
- My twin sister and I have got the same nose.
- She and her sister use the same phone.
- I demanded an explanation.
- This work demands true devotion.
- Their company failed because they didn’t heed the lapses that occurred.
- The work shall not be stopped because of a mere lapse.
- They quite rightly complained to the manager.
- The decision was rightly taken by the board of directors.
- If your sight is poor, you should not drive a car.
- She lost her sight in an accident.
- Einstein was a (mathematical) genius.
- From the age of three, she showed signs of genius.
- An aptitude test will be conducted before the final assessment of marks of each student.
- I think their production assessment is inaccurate.
- When we receive your instructions we shall act accordingly.
- She’s an expert in her field, and is paid accordingly.
- I am engaged in the fest preparations.
- I don’t think he is engaged in any such political work.
- You hardly get to meet an illiterate in the southern parts of India.
- She has hardly left a question in her exams ever till now.
- Two students were suspended from school for their indiscipline.
- No indiscipline shall be borne by the school.
- She has a spark in her eyes, I think she is the right person!
- Increase in interest rates have sparked new problems for the businessmen.
- I aspire to be a doctor.
- As a child, he aspired to be a great writer.
- She walked home by herself, although she knew that it was dangerous.
- Although the ground was very muddy, the match went on.
- Did you receive any reply from your clients?
- She always gives me prompt replies.
- I got scared to see that woman in rags.
- They rags him about his girlfriend.