- The donation amount can be offset against the taxes.
- We have reserves to be offset against any unexpected taxes.
||Off and On
||बंद और शुरू
- I’ve had toothache on and off for a couple of months.
- He is always on and off at work, I have never seen him regular.
- He had a little food in his plate.
- He gave a little smile.
- He had no facts in his speech.
- Water boils at 100° C, this is a universal fact.
- The college was somewhat upset due to the indiscipline among the students.
- I am upset with his behavior.
- Ultimately, the matter will be seen by my father.
- The business will be run by Ram, ultimately.
- I bought this dining table from an auction.
- The house and its contents are being put up for auction.
- I wish to join any of the military forces.
- The government doesn’t interfere in military affairs.
- On what kind of yardstick is he basing his criticism?
- Companies have to show their productivity to be measured against the yardstick set by the government.
- I can see a good level of improvement in the education system.
- He is working for the improvement of the living conditions in their area.
- The postal services are worsening.
- They have really good services at their salon.
- It is possible for me to come on Friday.
- Is it possible to buy tickets in advance?
- When he was a child, his teachers thought he was backward.
- That area is really backward for current times.
- My son has no aptitude for sport.
- They check one’s aptitude before hiring.
- Delhi University is one amongst the top universities of the world.
- He has just gone to Chandigarh for his university education.
- The doctor saw his wound closely.
- The chairs are closely arranged.
||आपस में जुड़े
- The functions of all colleges under one university are interlinked.
- The railways have an interlinked system with the airlines for a few years now.
- They are busy with a scientific research.
- This is a scientific method to extract oil from the mines.
- She is suffering from an undetectable disease.
- Stray animals are likely to spread diseases.
- This act is dishonorable.
- Don’t ever try to dishonorable your teachers.
- This is a monumental task.
- Time is monumental.
- Go straight and turn to the left.
- He turned and looked at me.
- There is some fault in the circuit.
- This is his fault.
- His decisions are always contrary to his mother’s.
- This is contrary to my plan.
- We need diligent people in our team.
- Their lawyer was extremely diligent in preparing their case.
- They cook their food themselves.
- Did the children enjoy themselves at the party?
- Who will reform Britain’s unfair electoral system?
- The government promises to reform the corrupt systems.
- The city is transformed since the introduction of metro.
- Yoga can transform one’s body shape.
- The group of students sang in harmony.
- Harmony among the workers is important to achieve desired goals.
- I’ve come out without my umbrella.
- Don’t come without your books.
||अंधे की तरह खोजना
- She groped for her glasses on the bedside table.
- I groped for the some support under water because I don’t know to swim.
- Each action is important and critical.
- I asked him to explain his actions.
- There are many political parties in India.
- There is curfew in the town due to political unrest.
- There is progress in technology.
- The school is progressing in each aspect.
- Knowing that she was ill, I didn’t ask her if she would want to come.
- He came to college, not knowing that there was a strike and got stuck for 4 hours.
- It is a stellar idea to be able to visit your grandparents frequently.
- I found his suggestion absolutely stellar.
- She said she will be back in a jiffy.
- t took a jiffy for him to prepare the food.
- The entire class is absent.
- He’d spent the entire journey asleep.
- You must drive at a lower speed.
- He runs with a high speed.
- Turn the lights off.
- She wore a saree in light pink color.
- I understand his reasons and that is why I am not upset with what he did.
- You should be able to understand their language to be able to survive there.
- Curfew has been imposed due to political unrest in the town.
- There is some unrest in the business due to bad relationships between the partners.
- A lot of people were killed in the riots.
- Smoking kills!
- India has democracy since 1947.
- Democracy is better than any other form of government.
- It is legally incorrect but is morally correct.
- It is my moral duty to not dump garbage on the road.
- Praying is a spiritual practice.
- Temples, churches, mosques are all spiritual places.
- His death has weakened his wife terribly.
- Support me if you can but please do not weaken me with emotions.
- I am planning to establish my business by the end of this year.
- They have establish their company once again with better policies.
- I fancy your new car.
- She wore such a fancy jewelry.
- This is a narrow path.
- I am afraid of driving on narrow roads.
- Many people believe in the tenet that parents are responsible for their children’s behavior.
- My religious tenet does not allow me to drink alcoholic drinks.
- I am a travel fanatic.
- She is fitness fanatic.
- I don’t want my tea to be sweet.
- I love sweet pancakes.
- Justin is the right person for this job who will toil until his job is done.
- Workers toil in the hot fields but are never paid.
- She cried tears of happiness when she saw her son after a year.
- This is such a bad assignment, I will tear it.
- In order to change the bearing, you first have to remove the gearbox assembly.
- An assembly of students was arranged to say the morning prayers.
- Who initiated the fight?
- It was she who initiated the dance society of the college.
- Carriage of this much goods will not be possible in my car; I need to hire a truck.
- The queen came in a horse-drawn carriage
- This is one of the country’s foremost arts centers.
- She’s one of the foremost experts on child psychology.
- All our efforts were for naught.
- All their plans came to naught.
- He made a career out of politics.
- I just do not like studying politics.
- He has separated his business from his partner for slander.
- She regarded his comment as a slander on her good reputation.
- Her skin is blemished.
- They made efforts all day but the painting still has some blemishes.
- The principal is undoubtful about organizing this trip.
- You have to be undoubtful before investing money.
- The sports school always conducts a test of stamina before giving admission to a student.
- She has a weak stamina, she cannot run for long.
||कभी – कभी
- Now that we have a baby, we seldom get the chance to go to the cinema.
- You will seldom find an hour to relax in this kind of job.
- This is a matter of disgrace for the school.
- He brought disgrace on the whole team by passing a slander for the other team.
||माता – पिता
- I’m going to meet Richard’s parents for the first time this weekend.
- I My parents come to meet me every Sunday.
- He is such an ugly creature.
- I did not expect such an ugly act on his part.
- I have contacted a few builders for the construction of my new office.
- They bought a house directly from the builders.
||बहाव के साथ
- The current carried her downstream.
- The current of the river was so harsh that two kids were carried downstream with it yesterday.
- I have never seen a man more wicked than him.
- A person with such a good position was not expected to be involved in such a wicked act.
- I spent a great deal of time there.
- A great storm was approaching the shore which was controlled by the weather department.
- I hope you reached easily.
- They completed the given task easily.
- He shut the business after his partner was killed.
- The two companies are partners in a contract to build a new power station.
- She’s a normal healthy child.
- You must eat healthy food.
- She goes to run every morning, such a health fanatic she is!
- This man has been appointed to run all the new machines in the factory.
- She competed with two wrestlers in the last match.
- I won’t compete with my own brother.
- This blanket gives me the perfect warmth that I need in this weather.
- She provides her family with warmth and love.
- I have come, she will come later.
- I arrived later, my wife came at first.
- I was a fairly good football player in my youth.
- Her youth and beauty is what attracted him to her.
- This is an educational activity in which all the students have to participate.
- We will be organizing an educational trip this year.
- He always tries to outdo everybody else in the class.
- No matter how hard I try, I am never able to outdo Shyam in football.
- You walk very slowly.
- This is a very serious situation.
- She has been appointed to maintain the accounts of the company.
- We need to appoint someone to keep a check on cleanliness in the premises during the function.
- He was accused of being a rowdy in the party.
- He was rusticated from the school for his rowdy behavior.
- The school has granted a few preparatory leaves to the students for their annual exams.
- Just a few preparatory actions and we will launch the software.
- I had a chance to go to Europe last year but I refused to go.
- He left and I missed my chance to say goodbye to him.
- I passed in my SSC examinations.
- They have taken her blood samples for examination to find out the medicines she has been taking.
- I have talked enough on this subject.
- The city had been subjected to British rule.
- Ladies and gentlemen, could I have your attention, please?
- Please pay attention.
- We have already wasted an hour waiting for him.
- They have wasted all their money on shopping for a stupid fest.
- The factory replaced most of its workers with robots.
- I have to replace my old mobile phone with a smartphone.
- He comes from a high class family.
- He is a high priest.
- The economic status of the country is really poor.
- What is the current status of the patient.
- He has a goof reputation in the society.
- He has earned his reputation from the social work he keeps involved in.
- She spoke against the decision to close the college.
- 50 people voted against the new proposal.
- They have a central-heating system in the house.
- A system should be developed to maintain proper accounts of the firm.
- Customer is the king of the market.
- Mango is the king of fruits.
- Eight children were crammed into the back of the car.
- The ashtray was crammed with cigarette butts.